Pacitra SARL focuses in the modernization of road infrastructure in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Since roads are essential for the socio-economic development of a country, the advantages
of an efficient road infrastructure are no longer to be demonstrated in emerging countries
such as Singapore, Brazil, India, South Africa, Mauritius, etc. which have placed particular
emphasis on the development of their road network.
The advantages thus explained are as follows:
- 1. International roads: facilitate commercial exchanges (transport of goods and merchandise), and reduce transport costs;
- 2. Urban roads: they are of paramount importance :
- lower cost of living,
- decrease in traffic accidents,
- smooth functioning of economic activities;
- 3.Rural roads: they open up production areas by improving the flow of goods to the cities, thereby reducing transport costs, improving accessibility to basic services (health services, schools), and access to markets for agricultural products.
A well-constructed and well-maintained road network is essential for economic growth and the fight against poverty in developing countries.
This is why we support the government's commitment to the construction and
reconstruction of our country, the DRC.
CUSTOMS • LOGISTIC • TRANSPORT